- Small team based in Stourbridge, Midlands
- Highly experienced
- Retail construction – Fashion / convenience / banking / technology/ logistics / leisure/ main and principle contracting / commercial property.
CHRIS JACQUES B.A (Hons) MSc.
A highly-motivated team player and self starter, my career path has progressed from project management to commercial, account management, and new business in the last 17 years.
- Successfully created and led SFD’s Store Development and Fit Out Team from 2010 to 2017 from inception to a £12m division.
- Awarded the Retail Interiors award for shop-fitting excellence by the National Association of Shopfitters in 2016.
- Successfully created and led a large Interiors supply and install team at Havelock Europa from 2005 to 2010 to a £10m division.
- Successfully created and led a banking technology and engineering division to a £5m business from scratch 2002- 2005.
I have negotiated, and personally delivered numerous successful projects, initiatives, and roll-outs to many leading blue chip clients over the past 20 years, in the support services and construction sectors.
These clients have included:
M&S, Debenhams, RBSG, Tesco Personal Finance, Nationwide Building Society, Abbey National, Barclays Bank, Siemens Business Services, Primark, Arcadia, WHSmith, Bodyshop and Boots.
- As senior director I have led diverse teams in successfully securing several high value contract awards via competitive tender, or through skilful account management and a strategic approach to business development with large clients.
- Business-focused, with experience in developing strong relationships with clients and internal stake-holders to ensure service levels and KPIs are agreed and successfully met.
KEY OFFERS & SUPPORT SKILLS
- Experienced financial manager with Profit and Loss responsibility for projects and budgets.
- Change management; a manager of people with detailed knowledge of employee relations.
- Establishing and leading multiple teams, the ability to communicate effectively across all levels from Director to site/ shop-floor operative.
- Great understanding of global production and international retail projects – I work as a partner to clients not a supplier, I have visited China / UK factories with key clients to facilitate confidence in capacity and capability.